General Conditions of the Agreement on the Provision of Grave Care Services in Israel.
1.1 Service Package – grave care services in Israel provided by Grave Care Israel. The Service Package includes: grave site and tombstone clean-ups; tombstone inspection; removal of plant growth or dust build-up (if required); lighting memorial candles.
1.2 Customer – a person of full legal age (according to their national law but no younger than 18 years) who acquires a Grave Care Israel Service Package.
1.3 Additional Services – any services that are not mentioned in Paragraph 1.1 of this Agreement.
2. Execution of the Grave Care Service Agreement:
2.1 The offer of concluding a Service Package Agreement between the Customer and Grave Care Israel is based upon a description of services in a current catalogue, the information provided at www.gc-israel.com, or upon any other information a customer may receive from Grave Care Israel.
2.2 Third parties contracted by Grave Care Israel for the provision and rendering of services shall not enter into agreements, provide background information, or issue warranties on behalf of Grave Care Israel, which could result in changes and amendments to the Service Package or the Service Agreement.
2.3 By acknowledging their consent to the terms of this Agreement the customer shall pay the full cost of the Service Package selected by them and receive an e-mail confirmation thereof from Grave Care Israel.
3. Payment A full payment of the Service Package selected by the customer shall be made immediately at the time of the order. Upon the receipt of the payment, an e-mail order confirmation is sent to the customer.
4. Services The following obligations shall be exclusively considered binding in regard to the scope of services: the work specified in the Service Package description as well as any special requests of the customers agreed upon and confirmed in writing by Grave Care Israel.
5. Additional Services In cases where tombstone restoration and / or replacement is required as well as any other work not specified in Paragraph 1.1 of this Agreement, a separate agreement shall be concluded by Grave Care Israel and the Customer.
6. Grave Site Information
6.1 The Customer shall provide Grave Care Israel with details of the exact location of the grave site within 10 days after the order date.
6.2 Should the Customer fail to provide Grave Care Israel with the exact grave site location details, the grave care services shall be delayed until such information may be obtained.
7. Termination of the Agreement by the Customer
7.1 The Customer is entitled to refuse the Service Package any time before the Agreement validity expiration date. The refusal of services must be submitted in writing to the e-mail address of Grave Care Israel provided at www.gc-israel.com.
7.2 Should the Customer wish to terminate the Agreement before its validity expires, the following refunds shall apply:
7.2.1 If the Customer refuses the Service Package within 30 days of the purchase and before the first visit to the grave, they are entitled to a 90% refund.
7.2.2 If the Customer refuses the Service Package within the first year of the Agreement validity, they shall pay $110 (US) for each visit to the grave that has taken place. The refund amount shall equal the difference between the cost of the Service Package purchased by the Customer and the number of visits to the grave multiplied by $110 (US). The refund shall be provided within 7 days after the receipt of a written refusal notification by Grave Care Israel compliant to Paragraph 7.1 of this Agreement.
7.2.3 If the Customer refuses the Service Package after the first year of the Agreement validity, they shall pay $95 (US) for each visit to the grave that has taken place. The refund amount shall equal the difference between the cost of the Service Package purchased by the Customer and the number of grave visitations multiplied by $95 (US). The refund shall be provided within 7 days after the receipt of a written refusal notification compliant to Paragraph 7.1 of this Agreement.
8. Limitation of Liability for damages not caused by intent or gross negligence on the part of Grave Care Israel shall be limited by the cost of the Service Package purchased.